I am hosting a Tapas Party at the end of February and though many of you reading this can’t come (oh, how I wish you could. I love to host!) I am sharing with my guests here what they can expect.
If you also have a hospitality gifting, I hope these Tapas will inspire you for your next party or gathering.
Some Tapas you may expect with their wine pairings are the following:
- Pea Tapanade and Mushroom Pesto with Crostinis (baquettes) paired with Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- Roasted Fennel and White Bean Dip with Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- Pear, Hazelnut & Honey Mustard Crostinis paired with Pino Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- Baked Red Curry Chicken Kebabs with Minty Yogurt Sauce paired with Riesling
- Baked Mac n Cheese with Malbec
- Portabella Mushroom, Caramelized Onions & Swiss Chard Pizza with Goat Cheese paired with Sangiovese
- Bacon Wrapped Dates with Stilton Cheese and Marcona Almonds paired with Zinfandel or Cabernet Sauvignon
- French Macarons with Coffee for dessert
If you would like, please vote on your favorite Tapas (up to 6):
Since I love everything local and natural, the majority of the produce will be purchased from a Long Beach Farmer’s Market and the chicken will be Vegetarian fed.